Would you like to contribute to IACAlumni magazine?
We welcome article submissions from alumni at any time. Faculty members, speakers, and researchers associated with IACA are also very welcome to contribute.
As a forum to exchange ideas and latest developments, and feature the career paths of our alumni, we seek to provide you with a medium to stay connected.
IACA reserves the right to select and edit any contribution to suit the publication.
We will not consider contributions that have already been published, in any form, in print or online.
What kinds of articles are we looking for?
- Impact stories: Tell us how IACA’s programmes and trainings have supported your personal and/or professional development
- Share updates on your local and regional IACA alumni initiatives and gatherings
- Articles on current issues in anti-corruption, compliance, collective action, or related fields (including in the author’s sector of work), including commentary/analysis on new trends, legislation, guidelines, and studies
- Articles featuring personal achievements or projects as well as reports on recent conferences and working groups in which alumni have been involved
- Book reviews
Articles should be up to 1,600 words.
Those wishing to write longer pieces are recommended to contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand.
Terms for article submission and eligibility
- Articles must be written:
- in the English language
- in appropriate language for a professional publication
- in a personal capacity.
Content must be properly referenced (using the Harvard Referencing System).
We accept simultaneous submissions, provided you let us know immediately in case your piece is being published elsewhere.
As IACA is an impartial international organization, articles of a sensitive, prejudiced, or nationally/politically biased character cannot be accepted.
Photos may be included to illustrate your topic; however, please make sure you hold the respective rights to further use and publish such photos.
How to submit
To submit, use the submission form below to send your article to email@example.com. Please fill in all fields in the form and attach a high-resolution portrait photo as a separate file. You may also submit additional images for publication with your article.
Please download and use the IACAlumni form (MS Word document) for submission of articles.
As editor of the magazine, IACA retains editorial freedom. IACA reserves the right to select and edit written submissions and photos. Edited articles will be sent to authors for a final review except in the case of standard spelling and grammar edits.
Note: IACA may disseminate articles or article extracts from the IACAlumni magazine via other channels, for example on its website, in information material, and via social media channels. In case you prefer your article not to be shared in such a way, please inform us prior to publication.