The IACAlumni magazine is a product of the IACA alumni. Its content is reviewed by a Peer Reviewing Committee consisting of IACA alumni.
The main functions of the peer reviewers are to:
- Serve as primary content experts who determine scientific accurateness of submitted articles
- Provide suggestions to authors on how to improve the quality of their articles, and also identify any errors that need correcting before publication.
- Ensure adherence to the IACA publishing guidelines.
- Make publishing recommendations to the IACA magazine team
- Provide the IACA Magazine team with ideas and suggestions for growing and promoting the alumni magazine
In order to serve as a peer reviewer of the alumni magazine you need to fulfil the following criteria:
IACA peer reviewers serve on a voluntary yearly basis and thereafter new candidates will be selected in order to facilitate rotation of opportunities and new ideas. Each year the selected reviewers will be announced at the end of their term.
IACA will make a call for peer reviewers, via the alumni magazine and IACA website, and interested candidates will be invited to submit their CVs for consideration to email@example.com.
Previous call of peer reviewers.
Call for Peer Reviewers
- Be a registered IACA Alumni
- Have anti-corruption / compliance subject expertise
- Be a representative from any of the following sectors; government, academia, civil society, public and private sector.
- Have regional representation and know how that is reflective of the global and dynamic representation of the IACA Alumni Association
- English language proficiency.
- Be available or committed throughout the one-year tenure.
- Individual Reputation
Benefits of serving as IACA Peer Reviewer
Upon successful completion of the one-year tenure, peer reviewers will receive a special discount to attend the yearly alumni reunion in Laxenburg and a certificate of recognition from IACA. Whilst serving in the Peer Reviewer’s Committee, peer reviewers also have the fantastic opportunity to work closely with the IACA team and to keep abreast with the latest in anti-corruption and compliance research, education and practice.